Pricing Template and Guide – List and Crafting Price Calculator for Etsy Sellers – Dot Grid
When selling goods on Etsy, you need to make sure you are compensated properly to turn out a profit. However, you also need to make sure your pricing makes sense.
While many price calculators only consider materials and time, this one takes into account what market value is. It also includes resources for brainstorming further ideas based on your target customer and your skill set.
These shop planners print in black and white to make it more economical for you to use.
The boxed areas feature a dot grid layout so that you can have subtle guides, but flexibility in your planning.
The “notes” page is mostly dot grid (besides for around the title) and is perfect for visual planning, sketches, and more!
- Use the individual product pricing calculator to do invaluable research on what the cost is for you, research other niche products.
- Use the table to list the results and breakdown of your products so you have it ready at a glance.
- Use the brainstorming sheet to… brainstorm. I take you through the full process of figuring out how to choose products from the problem solving angle too, not just the pricing calculator.
- I also included a bonus notes sheet with a plain dot grid. I like this for more visual planning and jotting down anything that doesn’t’ fit on the other pages.
- I also included a 2-page use guide.
Total: 6 pages to print as needed
You get: One PDF (digital) file with six pages. No physical item is included with this sale – just the printable file. Does not include paper, tape, pens, etc.
First photo shows mockup previews of the files you get.
For personal use only. You may not sell this planner or anything related to them, however you may (of course) use it to plan your own commercial shop.